ข้อกำหนดและเงื่อนไข (Terms and Conditions)
RUNTOGETHER is a Event Organizer, allows users to setup an online event registration service to then promote, share and sell tickets to their event(s). The payment of event tickets are processed via RUNTOGETHER Payment Gateway.
- Acceptance of Terms
The following Terms and Conditions (T&C) govern all use by you as a Buyer (a Person/Entity registering and purchasing an Event ticket on the RUNTOGETHER System) and Non-Organizer (Person/Entity using and sharing information on the RUNTOGETHER Service) and RUNTOGETHER. The Services are owned and operated by RUNTOGETHER. The Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the Terms and Conditions contained herein and all other operations rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on runtogether.net (the Site) by RUNTOGETHER. RUNTOGETHER is not responsible for the Content published by Organizers on the RUNTOGETHER Service (the Service) and you agree to use the Service at your own risk.
RUNTOGETHER reserves the right, to modify or replace any of the terms or conditions of this T&C at any time. It is your responsibility to check this T&C periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of any changes to this T&C constitutes acceptance of those changes. It is your responsibility to cease accessing, browsing and using the Services, If any change to this T&C is not acceptable to you.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (i) the Terms and Conditions and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Your use of the Service
- The Service
RUNTOGETHER hereby grants you right to access and use the Service for the purpose of browsing Events, share Events Information, registering for Events and paying for Event products and services. You shall not be permitted or permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (a) modify, reproduce or create derivatives of any part of the Service or RUNTOGETHER site content; (b) resell, distribute or act as agent of RUNTOGETHER unless expressly authorized by RUNTOGETHER.
- The Events contracting parties
By purchasing a ticket or registering for an Event on RUNTOGETHER using the RUNTOGETHER Payment Gateway, a sales contract is created between the Buyer and RUNTOGETHER which is valid up to 4 working days after the conclusion of the Event. After this period the sales contract with RUNTOGETHER is concluded and any further communication shall be between the Buyer and the Organizer, unless otherwise informed by RUNTOGETHER. RUNTOGETHER will be responsible and guarantee a full refund of any purchased tickets as per the RUNTOGETHER Payment Gateway terms and conditions set below. RUNTOGETHER is ONLY liable for the monies paid by the Buyer to RUNTOGETHER, the Buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and absolve RUNTOGETHER with regard to any outside or third party costs the Buyer might incur for the purposes of participation of the purchased/registered Event, included but not limited to travel, accommodation, subsistence or equipment. By purchasing or registering for an Event on RUNTOGETHER using an FPM (see below section on Facilitated Payment Processing) a sales contract is created solely between the Buyer and the relevant Organizer. RUNTOGETHER is not an Organizer and acts solely for the facilitation/processing of the ticket sales on behalf of the Organizer. In the Event the Organizer uses an FPM (see below section on Facilitated Payment Processing) for the payment processing, RUNTOGETHER is not liable for Organizer insolvency or for the failure of an Event.
- The Organizers Terms and Conditions
The Organizer will set their own Terms and Conditions for their Events. These Terms and Conditions will not supersede any of the RUNTOGETHER T&C and your purchase Terms and Conditions, for any purchases using the RUNTOGETHER Payment Gateway, are as per the RUNTOGETHER Payment Gateway terms and conditions set below.
- The Service
- Event information and Conclusion of the Contract
- Event information
Event information, quantity of tickets available, ticket price, Organizer Terms and Conditions, payment methods and refund policy (except in the event the Organizers uses the RUNTOGETHER Payment Gateway), is the sole responsibility of the Event Organizer. RUNTOGETHER has no influence regarding this information. It is the Organizer’s duty to ensure the validity of this information.
- Conclusion of the Contract
By proceeding to a payment gateway after selecting an Event ticket(s) the Buyer accepts the offer for the Conclusion of the purchase Contract. In order to accept the offer, the Buyer is required to have filled out all the necessary fields and to have accepted the Organizer’s Terms and Conditions and the RUNTOGETHER Terms and Conditions.
- RUNTOGETHER has the right to cancel the purchase contract if the Buyer has violated the conditions of the pre-sale, which have been stated by the Organizer or RUNTOGETHER. The declaration of withdrawal can also be provided implied by refunding any payments made by the Buyer.
- Event information
- Payment methods
There are two types of payment processing systems the Organizers may use with the RUNTOGETHER Service: (1) Facilitated Payment Processing (FPP) which uses Facilitated Payment Modes (FPM) such as PayPal to collect Event registrations fees and; (2) Credit Card Processing (CCP) using the RUNTOGETHER Payment Gateway.
- Facilitated Payment Processing (Using Facilitated Payment Modes - FPM)
- Credit Card Processing
When an Organizer elects to use the RUNTOGETHER Payment Gateway for the collection of Event Registration Fees, payment processing occurs directly through RUNTOGETHER. Under the CCP option, RUNTOGETHER will collect all Event Registration Fees on behalf of the Organizer from Buyers and deduct all applicable Services Fees from the Event Registration Fees collected by RUNTOGETHER, and then pass the remainder along to the Organizer on or after the fifteenth (15th) business day after the payment completed for the event to which the Event Registration Fees correspond. RUNTOGETHER reserves the right to withhold funds (a) if and when RUNTOGETHER determines it to be necessary for the processing and settlement of all refunds, disputed charges, chargebacks, Buyers complaints, allegations of fraud, and other discrepancies and (b) as otherwise permitted pursuant to this T&C. RUNTOGETHER will NOT transfer any money to the Organizer if an Event is cancelled and respective Buyers will be refunded in full.
- Service Modification/Suspension
RUNTOGETHER reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently RUNTOGETHER.net (or any part thereof) for any reason or no reason with or without notice. You agree that RUNTOGETHER shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinued service. This DOES NOT affect your Buyer Refund rights via the RUNTOGETHER Payment Gateway as per our T&C above.
RUNTOGETHER.net allows for Organizers to insert links to other internet websites or resources. Because RUNTOGETHER has no control over such websites and resources, the Buyer or any other user of the RUNTOGETHER service, agrees that RUNTOGETHER is not responsible, endorses or liable for any external content available on such websites or resources. You or any other user of the RUNTOGETHER service agrees that RUNTOGETHER is not responsible or liable for any consequences arising from the usage or reliance of any such websites or resources.
- RUNTOGETHER is NOT associated with or partner to any Organizer (its legal agents or its vicarious agents) or Event(s) displayed on the RUNTOGETHER System.
- RUNTOGETHER is NOT liable for any injury of life, body or health, based on a violation of duty by Organizers, its legal agents or its vicarious agents.
- The Buyer absolves RUNTOGETHER of any responsibility for anything relating to the Event placed by the Organizer on the RUNTOGETHER System.
- Any claims from the Buyer, relating to anything stemming from the purchase of an Event, should be made to the Organizer except for anything that falls under the RUNTOGETHER T&C relating to Credit Card Processing.
- Protection of Privacy
- By accepting the RUNTOGETHER T&C the Buyer is declaring that: (a) they allow their personal Event participation information (NOT their Payment Information), to be used by the Organizer and RUNTOGETHER for the purposes of Event participation logistics. (b) they allow RUNTOGETHER and Event Organizers to market future events and promotions unless otherwise stated by the Buyer through the RUNTOGETHER Your Account settings.
- RUNTOGETHER does not store Credit Card details on any of its servers and any transactions through the RUNTOGETHER Payment Gateway are through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certified websites.
- RUNTOGETHER may offer or require you to register for an account. It is your responsibility to ensure that all registration information you provide will always be valid, correct, and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Copyright, Trademarks and Imagery
- Photos an Images
RUNTOGETHER may offer to upload your personal profile or Event photo. It is your responsibility not to upload an abusive photo, not to infringe on any copyrights or trademarks, and not to use a design which other RUNTOGETHER users may deem offensive. RUNTOGETHER is not liable for any imagery that is uploaded by Organizers or Registered Users that infringes any copyrights or trademarks relating to the respective imagery.
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement
Any complaints, with merit, received by RUNTOGETHER relating to Copyright and Trademark infringement by an Organizer or publisher on the RUNTOGETHER.net site will result with the “switching off” of their Event site on RUNTOGETHER and their details forwarded on to the requestor. Any costs associated with this process will be passed onto the Organizer or publisher on the RUNTOGETHER.net site.
- Photos an Images
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The RUNTOGETHER services is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. RUNTOGETHER makes no warranty that: (a) The Service will meet your requirements (b) The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free (c) The results from the use of the service will be reliable or accurate (d) The Service or Events (or any part thereof) will meet your expectations (e) Any error will be corrected.